Conditions of Entry due to Covid new regulations
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises if required by NSW Public health Orders shall:
- Check in via NSW App or Web Form or provide their name and phone number/email on entry
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff
- Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.
Via Napoli Pizzeria respects your privacy and is committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Photography Disclosure Statement
You agree by attending Via Napoli restaurants and/or events, that you and your image (moving or still) may be photographed/taken being adults or children and may be used in Via Napoli’s website or social media sites or any other hard copy or digital format.
You acknowledge that all right, title, and interest in the images shall be owned by Via Napoli and Via Napoli may, at their absolute discretion, use any of the images for commercial or non-commercial purposes anywhere in the world.
Credit Card Details
Via Napoli Pizzeria retains or holds credit card information only in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (PCI DSS) to prevent theft or misuse. No Sensitive Authentication Data shall ever be retained by us.
All Our Via Napoli Pizzeria venues are fully licensed. We do not allow BYO.
We do not reserve specific tables or areas and tables are only allocated on arrival of all the guests into the restaurant. We take all booking requests into consideration and we will do our utmost to honour them, however we are unable to guarantee a specific table.
We do not charge cakeage for parties that wish to supply their own cake.
For Function reservations over 8 people (including children) CC details are required to secure your booking. Final numbers for reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to the time of reservation. A set menu selection is required 7 days prior to your reservation. Failure to confirm numbers will incur in a $30 per person charge, if higher than the number on the day.
Any menu changes in relation to special dietary requirements to your confirmed set menu are required in writing via email no later than 72 hours prior to your reservation.
We have seating time in place in each location and opening hours, which are 2 hours for lunch and 1.5 hours for dinner. This may be extended subject to the agreement of Via Napoli.
If you have confirmed your reservation with a limited time frame, please ensure you arrive on time to ensure the experience of guests are not impacted.
The full payment of your bill must be completed at the conclusion of your event.
In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, notification is required in writing 24 hours prior, please email email@example.com or cancel via link on your email booking confirmation. In the case of no-show a $30 per person cancellation fee will be charged for group of 8 people or more (including children) as well as Melbourne Cup, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year Eve, New Year Day and other Special events, reservations require credit card capture. Your card will not be charged at the time of booking. For notice provided less than 7 days prior to your reservation we have a no refund policy.
Credit Card Surcharge
Please note a variable surcharge will be applied to all credit and debit card payments
Special Event Menus
Via Napoli Pizzeria may have a special degustation menu, Set menu or Limited menu on certain Public holidays and special event days such as Melbourne Cup, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year Eve and New Year Day. Set menu’s may not be available on Melbourne Cup, NYE, Valentine’s Day, or any special event where there is a specific set menu.
Gift Vouchers/Gift Cards
The following conditions apply to gift vouchers issued by Via Napoli Pizzeria for redemption:
- Lost or stolen gift vouchers/cards cannot be replaced or refunded under any circumstances.
- Gift vouchers/cards remain the property of Via Napoli Pizzeria.
- Gift vouchers/cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If an order exceeds the value on the gift voucher/cards, payment for the remaining balance is required immediately.
- Please be aware that the Via Napoli Vouchers/Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise on the gift voucher.
- A gift voucher/cards can be redeemed at any Via Napoli Pizzeria location.
- Via Napoli reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without any notice.
- A postage fee will apply for physical Gift Cards.
- Vouchers may take up to 24 hours to be valid and may not be redeemable immediately after purchase.
- Gift vouchers transactions are purchased via a secure banking partner – Stripe.